Books are more than a words

Dec 30, 2016

Top Ten of 2016: 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2017

Top 10 of 2016
Hey there! Today is the last day of the Top Ten of 2016.
I hope you're having great holidays and Happy New Year! 
It's almost the end of the year, so I'm already looking forward to 2017 and all the awesome books I'm dying to read.
Bellow are the ten 2017 releases I'm most excited about, but I still NEED to read some amazing books I didn't manage to read this year. Like The Winner's Kiss, Rebel of the Sands and Lady Midnight.


1. Strange The Dreamer by Laini Taylor
2. Windwitch by Susan Dennard

  


3. Carve The Mark by Veronica Roth.
4. The Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh

    


5. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
6. The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye

    



7. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera.
8. Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy

    


9. Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton (yes, I know I still haven't read Rebel!)
10. Dreamfall by Amy Plum

    

3

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, Lis! I've read Caraval and Windwitch. I liked Windwitch minus the romance (or lack thereof), though I think it was more of a 3.5-star "like". I LOOOOOOOVED Caraval though; holy guacamole, that book was good. I'm looking forward to reading Traitor to the Throne. Excellent list, Lis! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to so many of these!! Strange the Dreamer, Caraval, The Crown's Fate, Carve the Mark, and The Flame in the Mist especially! I haven't heard of that last one so I'll have to look it up on GR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! You have almost the same kind of books I want to read next year!

    Here’s my Books I’m Looking Forward to in 2017!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)