Books are more than a words

Sep 12, 2014

Some Books Ago: Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson

If you realize, every Tuesday I post about the new books I discover. So, I wanted to give a shout out to all those books published some years ago, that maybe some readers may have forgotten.

Ultraviolet is one of the first book in my TBR list on GoodReads. I don't even know when I added it, but almost every review of my GR friends gave it 5 stars.
Ultraviolet was published on June 2nd, 2011 by Orchard


 


Summary:

Once upon a time there was a girl who was special.
This is not her story.
Unless you count the part where I killed her.


Sixteen-year-old Alison has been sectioned in a mental institute for teens, having murdered the most perfect and popular girl at school. But the case is a mystery: no body has been found, and Alison's condition is proving difficult to diagnose. Alison herself can't explain what happened: one minute she was fighting with Tori -- the next she disintegrated. Into nothing. But that's impossible. Right?


1

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lis, you need to read this one if you haven't! I loved it! It's a fantastic kind of sci-fi YA!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)