Books are more than a words

Mar 10, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (22)


TBRIC is hosted by April@ Books4Juliet Dani@ Refracted light, and Ayanami@ Whatever you can still betray
  The goal of this challenge is to help each other (fellow readers and bloggers) manage our enormous and constantly growing TBR (To-Be-Read) List. The rules are simple and everyone is encouraged to participate. It does not force you to commit to more than what you can manage to read in a week or so, but participants are encouraged to read at least one book within a week. You are free to choose the book you want to read and commit to this challenge. You may post your entry every Saturday, at the frequency of your choice--EVERY WEEK or EVERY TWO WEEKS. However, we will sponsor this event regularly every Saturday.

Rules.
1. Post the book(s) you committed to read in your last TBR Intervention post and tell us something about it. Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it or not? Post the link to your review (if you have one).
2. Post a book that you want to read and already own. Pick something that has been sitting on your shelf for too long now (6 months or longer). Commit to read the book in the next couple of days or week.
3. Grab the TBR Intervention Button and post it on your blog sidebar so you will be constantly reminded of the challenge, making it easier for you to commit. This will also encourage other readers/bloggers/visitors to join the challenge.
4. Add the link to your post in the Linky below and make sure to visit the other blogs. Comment, encourage, and spread the love to our fellow readers.

Last week TBRIC
&
I finished both books and I really enjoyed them. I admit I liked more The iron daughter, this book is powerful and the plot is better than the first one. My soul to save was good. But I think My soul to take was better, I liked Kylee, she is stronger, and I want to know what happen in the next books.

This week TBRIC.
Yeah, maybe you don't know this cover, but I love it! It's the german version of Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr. I love this series, and I always wanted to read the other books. Now, the time has come!
 And If I have the tiem enough I'll read Crossed my Allie Condie. I hope I can!
4

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your TBRIC books! And YAY that you enjoyed them! I really, really need to read the Iron Fey series... I keep hearing how amazing it is!

    Good luck with Fragile Eternity... Marr has created a really good love triangle between Seth, Keenan and Aislinn, because at times it can be extremely heartbreaking. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked the Iron Daughter. The Iron Fey series is one of the few books I liked last year.

    That's the German cover of Fragile Eternity? It's so...devoid of colors. I have yet to read Fragile Eternity. It's in the TBR pile. Surprise, surprise. Tell me how it goes huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked The Iron Daughter. The Iron Fey series is one of a handful of books I really liked last year.

    That's the German cover of Fragile Eternity? It's so... devoid of colors. I have yet to read Fragile Eternity. It's in the TBR pile. Surprise, surprise. Tell me how it goes, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lis! I haven't finish the Wicked Lovely series but I'm still wondering who's guy will Aislinn gonna end up with (Maybe you can tell me?)

    Good luck with the book. I haven't read Iron Daughter and I'm not sure when. My Soul to Save was a bit let down for me, so I hope I will enjoy the third book.

    P.S. I really like your new site Lis. It's really refreshing! It brightens my morning whenever I visit it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)