Books are more than a words

Jan 30, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (1)




 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:  
Grab your current read 
Open to a random page 
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



The moment my eyes met with his, the other students in the room blurred into the background. My heart felt
like it was pumping at a faster than normal rate, and my lips parted slightly as I took in the sight of the boy
who looked so familiar, even though I couldn’t remember where we’d met before.


Remembrance, Michelle Madow
Chapter 1
0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)