Books are more than a words

Apr 21, 2017

Some Books Ago: Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber


Some Books Ago is a shout out to all those books published some years ago. I don't want you to forget them!

I loved this book so much! To be honest, this is my personal Twilight. It's been a long, long time since I read it, it was, in fact, one of the first YA books I read. That's why it's hard to say that when the last one came out, I didn't love it cause I found it too childish and.... well, not for me anymore. But I still have great memories about Raven and Alexander and I still think this is a cute read for younger readers or if you're looking for a light and fun read. 

Vampire Kisses was published on August 5th 2005 by HarperTeen


 


Summary:

In her small town, dubbed "Dullsville," sixteen-year-old Raven, a vampire-crazed goth-girl is an outcast. But not for long...
The intriguing and rumored-to-be haunted mansion on top of Benson Hill has stood vacant and boarded-up for years. That is, until its mysteriously strange new occupants move in. Who are these creepy people, especially the handsome, dark, and elusive Alexander Sterling? Or rather, what are they? Could the town prattle actually ring true? Are they vampires?
Raven, who secretly covets a vampire kiss, both at the risk of her own mortality and Alexander's loving trust, is dying to uncover the truth.
Ellen Schreiber's spooky and stirring romance tells the story of two outsiders who fall in love in a town where conformity reigns, and ends with a shocking surprise.

2

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I remember seeing this book around! I never got around to reading it though. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Lis!

    Have a lovely weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did! I'm so sad I was too old when the last one was released, though, lol.

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)