Hello there! It's time for Top Ten of 2016.
Thanks so much to Rachel of Fiktshun, Jaime of Two Chicks on Books, Nancy of Tales of a Ravenous Reader and Bridget of Dark Faerie Tales for hosting!
I wasn't able to participate last year and I feel like I missed all the good stuff.
I didn't read many books this year, but the ones I read were awesome! I didn't give any book 2 stars and I rated only two or three books 3 stars. I read less books, but I loved more than last year. My Goodreads averate rating is 4.2. That's awesome for me!
Bellow are the best books I read in 2016. So far these are my favorites, but many tomorrow I'll read my new favorite book. Who know?
Here you are, the best books of 2016! (btw, the number doesn't mean anything as they all are #1 for me)
1. Girl In Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
2. A Torch Against The Night by Sabaa Tahir
3. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
4. The Deviants by C.J. Skuse.
5. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray
6. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
7. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
8. A World Without You by Beth Revis
9. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
10. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard