Books are more than a words

Sep 29, 2015

Q4 Review Pile Reading Challenge



Q4 Review Pile Reading Challenge is hosted by Fiktshun. If you want to participate, stop by Fiktshun Sign-Ups post and join all the fun!

This challenge is the perfect opportunity for me to tackle those ARCs I need to read. I haven’t read much for a while since I’m studying like crazy to approve an admission test to my regional University. I’m so behind schedule that I needed something like this.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to read all those eARCs I get from NetGally and Edelweiss, so I’m signing up to ROCKSTAR (9-16 books) LEVEL, but I hope I can read more!

To read all the rules and take part of this challenge, visit Fiktshun NOW!




0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)