Books are more than a words

Jun 12, 2015

Some Books Ago: Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma


If you realize, every Tuesday I post about the new books I discover. So, I wanted to give a shout out to all those books published some years ago, that maybe some readers may have forgotten.


After reading and loving The Walls Around Us, I can't wait to read more by Nova Ren Suma. Her writing is fantastic and I've read that this book is as good as TWAU!

Imaginary Girls was published on June 14th 2011 by Dutton Juvenile


 


Summary:
Chloe's older sister, Ruby, is the girl everyone looks to and longs for, who can't be captured or caged. When a night with Ruby's friends goes horribly wrong and Chloe discovers the dead body of her classmate London Hayes left floating in the reservoir, Chloe is sent away from town and away from Ruby.

But Ruby will do anything to get her sister back, and when Chloe returns to town two years later, deadly surprises await. As Chloe flirts with the truth that Ruby has hidden deeply away, the fragile line between life and death is redrawn by the complex bonds of sisterhood.

With palpable drama and delicious craft, Nova Ren Suma bursts onto the YA scene with the story that everyone will be talking about.


1

1 comment:

  1. I remember reading about this book on the blogosphere in the past. I love the cover and the synopsis is quite intriguing. If you get to read it I can't wait to hear what you think of it :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)