Books are more than a words

Aug 18, 2014

Under the cover #3: UnSouled by Neal Shusterman

 
 Is not a secret that I don’t like hardcovers.
But let me tell you why: Most of the time the dust jackets are too fragile, and too hard to take care of.  And If I decide I will carry the book naked, then, it's too plain, and it gets dirty so easily!
But I need hardcovers.
That’s why I copied Tahereh Mafi’s idea, and I scribbled under those covers.
 
 
 You have no idea how much I love the Unwind dystology by Neal Shusterman. 
The world-building of this series is (for me) the best I've ever read. It's creepy and dark and thrilling, and absolutely brilliant!
And so are the covers, unique and chilling! 
So, for my "Under the Cover" #3 I scribbled on my copy of UnSouled. Check it out!



The Cover



  


Under the cover



 


About the book.

The story that began with Unwind continues.

Connor and Lev are on the run after the destruction of the Graveyard, the last safe haven for AWOL Unwinds. But for the first time, they’re not just running away from something. This time, they’re running toward answers, in the form of a woman Proactive Citizenry has tried to erase from history itself. If they can find her, and learn why the shadowy figures behind unwinding are so afraid of her, they may discover the key to bringing down unwinding forever.
Cam, the rewound boy, is plotting to take down the organization that created him. Because he knows that if he can bring Proactive Citizenry to its knees, it will show Risa how he truly feels about her. And without Risa, Cam is having trouble remembering what it feels like to be human.

With the Juvenile Authority and vindictive parts pirates hunting them, the paths of Connor, Lev, Cam, and Risa will converge explosively—and everyone will be changed.

Neal Shusterman continues the adventure that VOYA called “poignant, compelling, and ultimately terrifying.”



0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)