Books are more than a words

Apr 27, 2013

Stacking the shelves #14




Staking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hello, hello! After what seems like a whole year I'm finally able to post my Stacking the shelves. 
No pictures this time, but I got some really awesome books!
It is weird because this time all my books are from different genres. I usually get more dystopian books, but not today. 
So, these are my new pretty things!

     
          



9

9 comments:

  1. Whoa, you got so many gorgeous books this week!
    I absolutely love the cover of Shadow and Bone, Just One Day, Taken, and Timepiece.
    I still have to read the VA series and the Bloodlines series, hopefully they both won't be disappointing.
    Thanks for stopping by my STS Lis! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to read Shadow and Bone, I feel like I am one of the few who hasn't yet. Enjoy!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading Bloodlines a week or two ago. It was really good!. Enjoy your books!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic haul! I love love LOVED Shadow and Bone and I hope you do, too! I was kind of disappointed with Taken and DNFed it, so I hope you enjoy it a lot better than I did! A lot of my friends really loved it :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about Just One Day. Human 0.4's cover is disturbing, but cool. Happy reading!
    Here's My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful books. I loved Shadow and Bone, Taken and Bloodlines. Come and see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started reading Bloodlines a while back, but got distracted by another book. I should really get to that! :)) Happy reading LD
    Stacking the Shelves
    New Meme for Cover Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am on hold for Human.4 at my libary! Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a bunch of great reads! I was surprised at how much I enjoyed Human.4, and Taken is on my list, too. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)