Books are more than a words

Oct 4, 2012

My Never-ending Booknotes: Warm Bodies by Isaac Mariom


My Never-ending Booknotes is a weekly meme hosted by April @ Books 4 Juliet  where we can share our favorites quotes or conversation from a book.
If you want to join, just go HERE and have fun.

Four days ago I realized I had to read something that involves Halloween, because some friends were recommending zombie books, and I had the luck to have Warm Bodies by Isacc Mariom. I planned on reading this book before the movie, but this time I didn't take a moment o think about it. I just read it, and I fell in love.

So, here are my favorites booknotes!

“In my mind I am eloquent, I can climb intricate scaffolds of words to reach the highest cathedral ceilings and paint my thoughts. But when I open my mouth, everything collapses.” 

“Music? Music is life! It’s physical emotion - you can touch it! It’s neon ecto-energy sucked out of spirits and switched into sound waves for your ears to swallow. Are you telling me, what, that it’s boring? You don’t have time for it?”
0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)