Books are more than a words

Sep 27, 2012

My Never-ending Booknotes: Wicked Lovely


My Never-ending Booknotes is a weekly meme hosted by April @ Books 4 Juliet  where we can share our favorites quotes or conversation from a book.
If you want to join, just go HERE and have fun.

Hello everyone!
Today my favorite note of the week is from Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr.
If I'm not wrong, this was the first book about dark faeries that I read, and I totally loved it!
So, this is about my favorite character: Seth.




She stood in his kitchen, watching him toy with the ring in his lip. It wasn't quite that he was biting it, but sucking it into his mouth. He did that when he was concentrating. It isn't sexy. He's not sexy. But he was, and she was staring at him like a fool....
"Wow, huh?" His voice was low, husky. His chair creaked as he stood. His footsteps seemed strangely loud as he closed the couple yards between them. Then he was beside her. "I can work with wow”  

0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)