Books are more than a words

Jun 21, 2012

Cast-Ing #4 Daniel

 
Cast-Ing... because we always wanted them to be real.
This is a blog-segment where I'll make my own "casting" for characters or places that make think of a book.

This day I'm supporting Operation Find Daniel by author Frankie Rose.
She is looking for the perfect Daniel for her new book cover and in this Cast-Ing I'm showing a pic of Dany Schwarz. I love him in this pic, and I think Daniel could look like him.



What do you think? Would you buy a book with this boy in the cover?
1

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps I would buy it, provided you don't add any vampire fangs :)

    Nice blog, you have a really great writing style!

    -The Anon Blogger

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)