Books are more than a words

May 16, 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge (Change of name)

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

So, this is a change of name as the litle says. I entered to this challenge as Lis @ Nox-Invictus my Spanish blog. But after My soul to keep, I will be entering my reviews in this blog as Lis @ The reader lines. Not doubles entries, right? Just the change of the name in the linky.

The Soul Screamers Reading Challenge is a challenge hosted by Fiktshun

I really don't know if I'l too late for this challenge, I don't think so1 but since my friends had started to talk A LOT about this series I can't help but trying to read them soon.
I just need My soul to keep to have them "almost all" but I think I can do it. I like My soul to lose. I know these books are really awesome. Their time with me has come.
 So, I'll put the rules in short, as the host said.

CHALLENGE…
To READ (or RE-READ) and REVIEW (or POST ABOUT) all five Soul Screamers novels by Rachel Vincent from January 15-June 14, 2012.
WHAT TO DO…
1. Sign Up with the linky below.
2. Create a participation post (optional) and leave your link on the SSRC page on this blog.
3. Stop back each month and leave your links to any reads/reviews in the monthly Soul Screamers Challenge post for that month only.
4. Grab a challenge button from the sidebar! (Not required).

0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)