Books are more than a words

Apr 12, 2012

Book Review: The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Title: The Iron Knight (The iron fey #4)
Author: Julie Kagawa
Pages: 361
Goodreads AVG Rating: 4.36
Ash, former prince of the Winter Court, gave up everything. His title, his home, even his vow of loyalty. All for a girl… and all for nothing.
Unless he can earn a soul.

To cold, emotionless faery prince Ash, love was a weakness for mortals and fools. His own love had died a horrible death, killing any gentler feelings the Winter prince might have had. Or so he thought.
Then Meghan Chase—a half human, half fey slip of a girl— smashed through his barricades, binding him to her irrevocably with his oath to be her knight. And when all of Faery nearly fell to the Iron fey, she severed their bond to save his life. Meghan is now the Iron Queen, ruler of a realm where no Winter or Summer fey can survive. 

My thoughts.
This will be a super little review, becuase I can find the right the right words to tell how much I loved this book.
There were days when I thought I was madly in love with this series. Now, I don't think so. I'm sure about that!
This is one of those book I call Poweful, because it is. But at the same time, it has funny moments, some sad situations. And some pieces of romance to never forget.
I loved Ash so much and Puck as well.
And more that them, I loved the surprises Julie gave me all along the story. 
In the story we can travel with Ash and his friends to reach the End of the World. Because Ash needs a soul to finally can be with her Iron Queen. And all this travel is filled with adventures, action and a lot of surprises (which is what I loved more!)
I can tell this was the perfect ending fot his amazing love story. You can laugh, you can cry, your heart can stop beating. All this in some pages.
The characters are even stronger, a little mature, enchanted.. I loved them all.
The cover is so freaking beautiful!
This is a totally MUST BE READ.
I can't think of something else to say.

Oh yeah... THANK YOU SO MUCK KIM READS!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YA!! 

0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)