Books are more than a words

Mar 30, 2012

The cover of the week: Death Sentence


 

I really love the way her hair looks! I think that was the things I loved at first sight.
This book is starting with so many good critics on Goodreads. So, maybe you have to give it a try.

Summary from Goodreads.
"May today be the day she dies," Jonathan said.

Fable Ketterling is the only immortal in the last city on earth. Thirteen hundred and five years of captivity, fame, and death.

Temperance Day is the only day Fable sees the sun, and each year, she hopes it’s her last.
 
If you like to add it, just click on the word "Goodreads"
1

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen this book before now so thanks for posting it! Not only a lovely cover but the description definitely sounds interesting as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)