Books are more than a words

Feb 11, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (18)


TBRIC is hosted by April@ Books4Juliet Dani@ Refracted light, and Ayanami@ Whatever you can still betray
 
 
The goal of this challenge is to help each other (fellow readers and bloggers) manage our enormous and constantly growing TBR (To-Be-Read) List. The rules are simple and everyone is encouraged to participate. It does not force you to commit to more than what you can manage to read in a week or so, but participants are encouraged to read at least one book within a week. You are free to choose the book you want to read and commit to this challenge. You may post your entry every Saturday, at the frequency of your choice--EVERY WEEK or EVERY TWO WEEKS. However, we will sponsor this event regularly every Saturday.

Rules.

1. Post the book(s) you committed to read in your last TBR Intervention post and tell us something about it. Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it or not? Post the link to your review (if you have one).
2. Post a book that you want to read and already own. Pick something that has been sitting on your shelf for too long now (6 months or longer). Commit to read the book in the next couple of days or week.
3. Grab the TBR Intervention Button and post it on your blog sidebar so you will be constantly reminded of the challenge, making it easier for you to commit. This will also encourage other readers/bloggers/visitors to join the challenge.
4. Add the link to your post in the Linky below and make sure to visit the other blogs. Comment, encourage, and spread the love to our fellow readers.

My last intervention.
The maze runner, James Dashner
I really enjoy ed this book. The fist pages were a little slow I think, but halfway to the book, everything get better. I want to read the next book, I think it was cool.
This week I´m soooo happy to say I read Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, and I loved it!!! Better than Delirium, this new Lena y so strong, and the ending OMG!! It's wonderful.
Now, I just finihed Timeless by Alexandra Monir, I enjoyed it, too.
If you want to read my review of Pandemonium go here









This week TBRIC.
Undwind by Neal Shesterman.
This is an old book. I want to read it because I have it since 2010. And if I have the time enough I think I´ll read Tr1rteen R3asons why. I love the cover! and I like the summary.






PS: This is my english version of Nox Invictus. Go here to see my spanish post. Or here to see my last TBRIC.

5

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read Delerium and it is on my TBR list. Maybe someday soon. LOL.

    I've also wanted to read Unwind...I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

    ~Happy Reading Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to read Pandemonium. Oh I am so jealous! I cannot wait to read that book--and re-read Delirium. I loved it so much!

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me Delirium was OK, but the hype for Pandemonium is so big, glad you could snag a ARC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...Pandemonium. Lucky duck. Can't wait to read that! UNWIND looks super interesting, it's one of those I've been meaning to add to my stack :) Best of luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis! I'm jealous you've read Pandemonium! Oh and I'm glad that you liked The Maze Runner... I loved that book so much! Scorch Trial is as good as the first book, I hope you'll get a chance to read them.

    I also loved Unwind! It's beautiful and a bit disturbing (to some) and it's a a bit sad and heart breaking... but it was really good and full of twist and unexpected events. I loved the action and the suspense. It was a very interesting and thought-provoking and intense read for me. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did! I can't wait for UNWHOLLY =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)