Books are more than a words

Feb 9, 2012

Book review: Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver.

Title: Pandemonium
Author: Lauren Oliver
Pages: 375
Goodreads Avg Rating: 4.42
Summary
I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.




NO SPOLERS.
Lauren Oliver, kill me!
I´m sooo happy I won an e-book copy of this book. And I´m so excited!
It has been less than 11 hours since I finished to read this book. And less than 24hr since I started.

First of all. Most reviews circulating on the wed contains a lot of spoiler that almost succeeded in ruining the surprise of the book if you continue reading them ....
Do not read reviews with spoilers. PLEASE this book is so amazing! You´ll scream when you realize what happens.
Well. It is divided into two stages Then and Now. The ¨Then¨ tells the life of Lena in... you know where. And the ¨Now¨ is about the new life of the protagonist.
90% of the characters are new, but each plays a role in the realization of the plot. They are intelligent, deep and they are there for a specific reason.
There is Romance in the story. Sure! I do not know if it's better than DELIRIUM in that aspect, but is really good.
The action is better, in the Then and much more in the Now.

 
Oh my God! what else I can say? I'm in love with this book
The ending is so damn good! I could not help jumping and throwing fists in the air for my emosion.
It's the kind of ending that I love, it leave in shock, completely crazy!

I want the next book NOW!!!

Delirium was the actuator.
Pandemonium is the catalyst.
Requiem will a bomb!


I don't know where the hell I left my roses.
But it´s 5 roses
Best Book Ever
2

2 comments:

  1. I can not wait for this book! So jealous of all the ARC readers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!I want to read this book soon!I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)