Books are more than a words

Feb 20, 2012

Read Your Name Challenge


 

So, this day I decided to join to the "Read Your Name Challenge"  hosted by Tetsu Hana.
The goal of this challenge is simple, read your name or nick name through the titles of the books.
I'll do it with my real name: Lis Carcamo.
These will be the books I'll read.

L  La estrella, Javi Araguz.
I  I heart you, you haunt me.
S  Scored
C  Cinder, Melissa Meyer
A   A million suns, Beth Revis
R  Radiant Shadows, Melissa Marr
C  City of lost souls, Cassie Clare
A  Awaken, Katie Kacvinsky 
M   My soul to save, Rachel Vincent
O  Onyx, Jennifer L. Armentrout

Feel free to join if you want. Just leave a comment with the link on Tetsu Hana's blog!
0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)