Books are more than a words

Aug 23, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin




 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine

 What I'm waiting for...

 


In the first book of the Shaw Confessions, the companion series to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer novels, old skeletons are laid bare and new promises prove deadly. This is what happens after happily ever after.

Everyone thinks seventeen-year-old Noah Shaw has the world on a string.

They’re wrong.

Mara Dyer is the only one he trusts with his secrets and his future.

He shouldn’t.

And both are scared that uncovering the truth about themselves will force them apart.

They’re right.

 

 ****

Why am I waiting on this book? I absolutely loved the Mara Dyer trilogy and I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME NOW AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

That's all I can say. 
What are you waiting on today? 
0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)