Books are more than a words

May 24, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Here Lies Daniel Tate by Cristin Terrill



 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine

 What I'm waiting for...

 


A young, street-savvy runaway looking for a place to call home realized he might have conned his way into the wrong family in this fast-paced and thrilling novel from award-winning author Cristin Terrill.

When ten-year-old Daniel Tate went missing from one of California's most elite communities, he left no trace. He simply vanished.

Six years later, when he resurfaces on a snowy street in Vancouver, he's no longer the same boy. His sandy hair is darker, the freckles are gone, and he's initially too traumatized to speak, but he's alive. His overjoyed family brings him home to a world of luxury and comfort he can barely remember. In time, they assure him, he'll recover his memories; all that matters now is they're together again.

It's perfect. A miracle. Except for one thing.

He isn't Daniel Tate.

He's a petty con artist who accidentally stumbled into the scam of a lifetime, and he soon learns he's not the only one in the Tate household with something to hide. The family has as many secrets as they have millions in the bank, and one of them might be ready to kill to keep the worst one buried.
 


 *****



Why am I waiting on this book? I loved All Our Yesterdays with all my heart, so I cannot wait to read whatever Cristin Terrill writes. I requested a ecopy of this one, so crossing my fingers I get the chance to read it soon!

What about you?


1

1 comment:

  1. Duuuuuuude, I am reading this book right now and OMG it is so trippy. I'm not sure what to believe. O_O I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Lis. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)