Books are more than a words

Mar 8, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Once and for All by Sarah Dessen



 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine

 What I'm waiting for...

 


As bubbly as champagne and delectable as wedding cake, Once and for All, Sarah Dessen's thirteenth novel, is set in the world of wedding planning, where crises are routine.

Louna, daughter of famed wedding planner Natalie Barrett, has seen every sort of wedding: on the beach, at historic mansions, in fancy hotels and clubs. Perhaps that's why she's cynical about happily-ever-after endings, especially since her own first love ended tragically. When Louna meets charming, happy-go-lucky serial dater Ambrose, she holds him at arm's length. But Ambrose isn't about to be discouraged, now that he's met the one girl he really wants.

Sarah Dessen’s many, many fans will adore her latest, a richly satisfying, enormously entertaining story that has everything—humor, romance, and an ending both happy and imperfect, just like life itself.


**** 

Why am I waiting on this book? I feel a little guilty to say this, but I've never read a Sarah Dessen book. Turns out many of my friends (if not all) love her books, but I still haven't read any!
I hope I can read Once and for All, as soon as it comes out. It sounds really cute and lovely.

What about you?


2

2 comments:

  1. It's been some time since I've read a Sarah Dessen so definitely looking forward to this new book of hers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read a Dessen book! I know she is heralded as the queen of contemporary, which is cool. I'll definitely try one of her books at some point. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Lis. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)