Books are more than a words

Nov 21, 2015

Some Books Ago: Dead To You by Lisa McMann


Every Tuesday I post about the new books I discover. So, I wanted to give a shout out to all those books published some years ago, the forgotten ones.

This week, let's remember Dead To You by Lisa McMann. I haven't read many books by her, but this one sounds amazing. I hope I can read it soon! 

DEATH TO YOU was published on February 7th 2012 by Simon Pulse


 


Summary:

Ethan was abducted from his front yard when he was just seven years old. Now, at sixteen, he has returned to his family.

It's a miracle... at first.

Then the tensions start to build. His reintroduction to his old life isn't going smoothly, and his family is tearing apart all over again. If only Ethan could remember something, anything, about his life before, he'd be able to put the pieces back together.

But there's something that's keeping his memory blocked.

Something unspeakable...
 



0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)