Books are more than a words

Oct 25, 2014

Some Books Ago: Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

 

If you realize, every Tuesday I post about the new books I discover. So, I wanted to give a shout out to all those books published some years ago, that maybe some readers may have forgotten.

I always wanted to read this book but for some reason I don't remember, I never did. 
I've read some good and bad reviews, though the bad thoughts are just about the insta-love (I think I can handle it). However, this book sounds fantastic!


Published October 4th 2011 by HarperTeen 
 
 
 


Their love was meant to be.

When Megan Rosenberg moves to Ireland, everything in her life seems to fall into place. After growing up in America, she's surprised to find herself feeling at home in her new school. She connects with a group of friends, and she is instantly drawn to darkly handsome Adam DeRÍs.

But Megan is about to discover that her feelings for Adam are tied to a fate that was sealed long ago—and that the passion and power that brought them together could be their ultimate destruction.


2

2 comments:

  1. Didn't love this one -- I wasn't a fan of the romance -- but I know people who have loved it, so definitely give it a try.
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it well enough, even if the romance was a bit... too typical for me? Oh well, I still need to read the second book though, hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)