Books are more than a words

Dec 25, 2013

Top 10 Series-ending books I've read in 2013


Top 10 of 2013 is hosted by the awesome girls at Fiktshun, Two chicks on books and Magical urban fantasy reads.

You can join the fun by clicking on the banner and reading the rules.
In the third day...
 Best of ___ 2013


I chose the best series-ending books I read this year. Thanks to Rachel @ Fiktshun I joined the reading challenge "Don't let it end" which was about reading the last books in the series we wanted (or didn't want) to say goodbye.
I read a lot of them, and some others after that. 
But these 10 books were my favorites. Some of them made me cry, some made me angry, some made me hate the authors, and because all those feelings in my heart. I love them, and I want to read them again and again and again.



Best Series-Ending Books of 2013

      

Shades of earth (Across the universe #3) by Beth Revis
Unbreakable (Unraveling #2) by Liz Norris.

           
Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
With all my soul (Soul screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent

       
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
Shine (Shade #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready

         
Forever (The wolves of Mercy Falls #3) by Maggie Stiefvater
The death cure (The maze runner #3) by James Dashner

      
If I should die (Revenants #3) by Amy Plum
Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver.
2

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read all those books that you listed there, but I'd have to agree with Clockwork Princess & If I Should Die for best endings, I just loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year, my heart's been stolen by Champion by Marie Lu (the last book in 'Legend' series).
    If that's not a perfect ending (with all its sweet imperfection), I really don't know what a perfect ending could be.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)