Books are more than a words

Dec 14, 2013

Judging a book by its cover (5): Crusade by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie


 

Okay, this is one of my blog segments that I always forget about.
But today, watching my GoodReads list, I did remember and asked to my friend Sam about this book.
.....................
...........
....
.

 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9773058-crusade 

 Sam said: 
This is a dystopian book.
The ultimate battle - The ultimate love
That line is about... angels? aliens? I don't know, someone invaded the world and now this girl is the only one who can save it. And of course, she falls in love with the enemy!


Have YOU read it? Is it about angels or aliens? If you like the cover, go to Goodreads and check what it's about. And maybe you'll want to add it!
1

1 comment:

  1. You know what? I bought this book, before the cover changed. It was on sale and... I never actually read it!! I kept getting distracted by other books I really wanted to read and it just slowly descended lower on my TBR pile.... I think it's about vampires?

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)