Books are more than a words

Dec 6, 2013

2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge


.  


The Review Pile Reading Challenge is hosted by Fiktshun and Phantasmic Reads.

This challenge will start on January till December of next year, and this is exactly the challenge I was looking for!
So, if you have books for reviews gifted by authors, for tours, via NetGally or Edelweiss, this is the right place to have an incentive and join!

Check one of the hosting blogs, read the rules and add your blog or site to the linky!
There are 5 levels

1-10 – Apprentice
11-20 – Journeyman
21-30 – Master
31-40 – Grand Master
40+ – Adept

I am joining as a Master, I'm challenging me to read 30 books from those on my review pile!

Remember, join  now HERE and Happy reading!

1

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, this would be my 4th challenge for next year and it might be a bit much, but this one sounds like a great challenge to keep me on top of my review pile too! I'll have to give some thought to this one!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)