Books are more than a words

Feb 16, 2013

Stacking the shelves #12




Staking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This week I just got ONE book, but that book means more than 100 for me!!!
Honestly, I never thought I'd be able to have an ARC of one of my favorite authors! And my favorite series so far!
I'm over the moon!
Thanks to Marden for sending it my way and thanks to Spencer Hill Press for allowing us to read Apollyon!


6

6 comments:

  1. I've only read Obsidian by Armentrout, but I liked her writing style and can't wait to read more.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not about the amount of books we get, but about THE books we get :D Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOO CONGRATS! I haven't gotten any physical ARCs before, let alone one from a favourite author! Enjoy reading and I'll need your thoughts on the book because Jennifer L. Armentrout writes great books :D

    Alicia @ Book a World
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats on getting an ARC on a book you really want to read! :D
    I know that feeling - I was practically squealing and hugging the book for five whole minutes.
    Happy reading & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank y'all for stopping by!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a series I have to read soon omg! I feel like the last one standing! >.<

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)