Books are more than a words

Jan 19, 2013

Stacking the shelves (10)



Staking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

So, I had a happy new year! I've been waiting for some books a long time and they're finally here!
I already read two, and I really loved them!
But I'm still waiting to know more about Ender's game (which I won), and I'm, having a really good time reading Dating the undead. Now I have a magazine/book to teach me how to date an undead!





Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a some nice books this week!!
3

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh...I need to read Ender's Game before the movie comes out this year. I'm also intrigued by the Showalter book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. I've heard good things about Wake and Gravity. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to read Wake, and I loved Gravity. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)