Books are more than a words

Jan 2, 2013

Pining for... The Savage Grace by Bree Despain

 
All the books I'm dying to read.

The first book of the Dark Divine trilogy wasn't something awesome for me. But then, a dear friend of mine gave me a copy of The Lost Saint, so I had to read it. I did, and it was fantastic!
Now I'm pining for the 3rd book. I am dying to put my hands on The Savage Grace.




A troubled soul. An impossible choice. A final battle.

Wrestling with the werewolf curse pulsing deep inside of her, Grace Divine was finally able to find her brother, but it nearly cost her everything.

With her boyfriend, Daniel, stuck in wolf form and Sirhan's death approaching, time is running out for Grace to stop Caleb Kalbi and his gang of demons. If she fails, her family and hometown will perish. Everything rests on Grace's shoulders.

The final installment in The Dark Divine trilogy brings Daniel and Grace's love story to a breathtaking conclusion.

0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)