Books are more than a words

Jan 26, 2013

Introducing Don't let it end Reading Challenge



Hi there!

This pretty day I want to talk to you about this great challenge I'm joining!
The "Don't let it end Reading challenge" is hosted by Fikshun and it's about reading the final book of a series between February 14 and July 14 of 2013

The rules by Rachel are really easy, you just have to:
1. Read the LAST book in a series
2. Post your thoughts about the book you read 
3. Go back to Fikshun between February 14 and July 14 and enter the link to your post.



Hard for me to say... But I'm scared of reading some of the final books in my favorites series!
So, I have many of them to try.

Some of the ending-series books that I'll probably read are:

Everlasting by Alyson Noel
Requiem by Lauren Oliver (I really, really don't want it to be the last!)
Clockwork princess by Cassie Clare
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
Rapture by Lauren Kate
With all my soul by Rachel Vincent.

I don't want them to end. Honestly!
But what can I do? I'll have to do it!
0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)