Books are more than a words

Nov 17, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (8)


Staking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

OMG! This week was awesome!! I got a kindle package from one of my best friends with all those books I was dying to read. Okay, I would love to have the paperbacks because the covers are awesome, but most of the time I prefer reading in my kindle. Soooo, I'm freaking happy!!


       

          

        

  

I loooove you Addie, thanks for those:

10

10 comments:

  1. Lots of great books! I really want to read Cursed and Unraveling; hope you enjoy!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amaaazing books! I ADORED Black City, Ten, Mystic City, and Eve and Adam! I haven't read the others yet. They're all amazing though!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best present ever :D Yey!

    I'm a new follower! Here is my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a fantastic haul! You got some great books and I hope you enjoy them.

    My STS Post

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, great haul! I'd love to get Black City, Ten, Mystic City and Unraveling myself. Happy reading!

    My book haul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the middle of reading Eve and Adam at the moment. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul.

    I've yet to read Unraveling but its that case of a lot of books and so little time.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please check out my haul at http://resolution-corner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/showcase-sundayletterbox-lovestacking_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great books you got this week! I need to pick some of those up. I hope you enjoy all of them :)


    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arghhhhhhh! I need all of thoseeeeeee! <3

    My STS #5 <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)