Books are more than a words

Sep 18, 2012

My bookish Top 3: Male characters

 My bookish Top 3 is a weekly segment where I show you my favorite 3 favorite things about books.
I'm a huge fanatic of list. But sometimes my lists are too long that I prefer to do a lot of little list. And that's why I'm posting my bookish Top 3.

This week. My favorite male characters. The 3 boys that I LOVE with all my soul. 
I thought it was a good idea to start with them... the thing is that I need to say that I love them so much!!!
Hope you like the as well, and If you haven't met them, please, give them a try!


Number 1
Logan Keeley.
From the Shade Trilogy by Jeri Smith Ready
 “I’ve been writing more songs in my head,” he said, “about being a ghost and a shade.” His face turned smooth and solemn. “How I’d die all over again just to touch you.” 


Number 2
Jace Wayland (okay, I prefer that last name)

From the TMI by Cassie Clare
 “I know it's wrong - God, it's all kinds of wrong - but I just want to lie down with you and wake up with you, just once, just once ever in my life.” 


Number 3
Adam Wilde 
 
 From Where she went by Gayle Forman
“There are so many things that demand to be said. Where did you go? Do you ever think about me? You`ve ruined me. Are you okay? But of course, I can`t say any of that.” 

0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)