Books are more than a words

Sep 25, 2012

My bookish TOP 3: Female characters


 My bookish Top 3 is a weekly segment where I show you my favorite 3 favorite things about books.
I'm a huge fan of list. But sometimes my lists are too long that I prefer to do a lot of little list. And that's why I'm posting my bookish Top 3.

Last week I posted my Top 3: male characters, so I thought I have to post my fave Female characters this time.
Most of the time, the girls I like are those strong, cute, smart and funny heroines. But some of them are so brave that makes me feel alive, stronger!
So, these girls are my favorite female characters of all the time.
 If you haven't read these book, I beg you to do it. You won't be disappointed!!


1. Katniss Everdeen
From The hunger games by Suzanne Collins
“At some point, you have to stop running and turn around and face whoever wants you dead.The hard thing is finding the courage to do it.”


2. Clary Fray
From the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
“But maybe you never really had someone, she thought now. Maybe, no matter how much you loved them, they could slip through your fingers like water, and there was nothing you could do about it.”  


3. Alex Andros
From the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
 “I love your bed." I rolled onto my stomach, smiling.
"I love it so much I'd marry it if I could."
0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)