Books are more than a words

Aug 16, 2012

My never-ending Booknotes: Where she went by Gayle Forman


My Never-ending Booknotes is a weekly meme hosted by April @ Books 4 Juliet  where we can share our favorites quotes or conversation from a book.
If you want to join, just go HERE and have fun.

Where she went by Gayle Forman is one of my favorites books of all the time, and it has some awesome quotes I saved and that I'd love to share with everyone!

“I look at her there in the shadows of the shut-down city, her hair falling onto her face, and I can see her trying to figure out if I’ve lost it. And I have to fight the urge to take her by the shoulders and slam her against a shuttered building until we feel the vibrations ringing through both of us. Because I suddenly want to hear her bones rattle. I want to feel the softness of her flesh give, to hear her gasp as my hip bone jams into her. I want to yank her head back until her neck is exposed. I want to rip my hands through her hair until her breath is labored. I want to make her cry and then lick up the tears. And then I want to take my mouth to hers, to devour her alive, to transmit all the things she can’t understand.”~ Adam Wilde


“I’ve blamed her for all of this, for leaving, for ruining me. And maybe that was the seed of it, but from that one little seed grew this tumor of a flowering plant. And I’m the one who nurtures it. I water it. I care for it. I nibble from its poison berries. I let it wrap around my neck, choking the air right out of me. I’ve done that. All by myself. All to myself.” ~ Adam Wilde
1

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Lis! I hate you for picking those lines! But I love you still! I'm really going to read If I Stay soon! I still need to finish a few books though, aargh.

    Thanks for participating Lis! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)