Books are more than a words

Aug 14, 2012

Cover Wars # 7 (Under the never sky)

Cover Wars is a weekly segment, an idea of Samee @ I want to read that.

Hallo reader!
It´s been a while since the last time I posted my Cover Wars #6
So, I decided I had to do it again, coz yesterday, wandering through Facebook I saw one of these amazing covers and I really needed to you to see it.
     

       

   &  

A lot, right?
Well, first I have to tell you this.
Cover 1: US
Cover 2: UK
Cover 3: Holland
Cover 4: Germany
Cover 5: Spain (Latin America)
Cover 6: France.

Okay, this is a totally a "covers eye candy" So, I cannot start saying what I didn´t like this or this, or that... because I like them all. Some time ago, I didn´t like the UK cover, I thought it was terrible, but after reading the book I realize that cover is truly realistic. Maybe that the one that match the most. But I feel the same with the Spanish one and the US one, they totally match the story... and then the French... Oh my! That´s Aria!!! But If I have to disqualify one of them. They´re two. The German and the Dutch. They're beautiful indeed, but I don't feel the essence of the story.
Well, but now I have to pick the best one. The winner of this little war. 
And that is. Because of the color, because it takes me into the book, because it makes me think of Aria and Perry. And because it´s FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC.

THE FRENCH COVER!!!!

Now, run and buy this book, anf if you speak French... order this pretty thing!
1

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I love the French one, I think that's the best! Though I do own the UK one since I live in the UK :P

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)