Books are more than a words

Jun 12, 2012

My thoughts about Reaper by Rachel Vincent

Reaper (Soul Screamers 3.5)
Author: Rachel Vincent
Goodreads AVG Rating: 3.97
Summary:
 Tod Hudson was a typical teenager. He liked girls, sports, food and tolerated his younger brother, Nash. In fact, he had his whole life in front of him--and due to his bean sidhe heritage, it was going to be a very long life indeed. And then the car accident occurred.
Suddenly Tod's future wasn't so sure, and he had to make a choice. Life... Death... or something Between....
An ebook exclusive Soul Screamers series novella.




 My thoughts...
When I thought I was done with the SS, I just remembered I haven't read the novellas except for My soul to lose... And If I want to be ready for Before I wake I need to know all about this wonderful world created by Rachel Vincent.
Reaper is a story by Tod's POV, in which he narrate his transition between bean sidhe and "reaper" 
I ~sadly~ didn't read it in order, so, It wasn't the surprise that this novella was for other people. When I read If I die, I started questioning myself about Tod's feelings... about what happened in "that" day. And thanks to this novella I know everything I wanted and NEEDED to know.
I don't know how can I love Tod like this, cuz I'm a total Team Nash... I feel weird, and totally confused.
Tod is sweet and funny... and sooo damn perfect!!
I loved to know about the life before Kaylee. And how was Tod being human. 
It leave me heartbroken at the same time. 
This novella is my favorite for now. I loved to "hear" Tod's voice. The writing was perfect, as always.  
This novella is short but well "concentrated" there are no empty spaces and the characters give one more time the best of them.
 
0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)