Books are more than a words

Mar 16, 2012

Cover war (2)

This week the cover wars will be about the book Slide by Jill Hathaway. I found out these four on Jill's site. The Hungarian, the Spanish, the UK and the US. 

     

This are the official cover I found at Jill Hathaway page. I really like them, but I admit I don't love the UK cover, it's too much.. I don't know... strong?
It was a surprise to know that the Spanish edition has a different name: Sylvia, I think Slide was a cool name, even though the language.
The Hungarian and the US cover are too beautiful. I love both, but If I had to pick one this could be the...
US cover. It's really amazing, isn't it?
So that's the winner!!!

And I f you want to add this book to your list, just click HERE
0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)