Books are more than a words

Feb 15, 2012

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Amber Marie at Just another book nerd.

Here's the rules.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!
The questions for me.
1. Is there any book you couldn't live without? Yes, I think The TMI Series by Cassie Clare, I wasn't a reader without those books.

2. What character would you like to meet? Honestly... Simon Lewis over City of Falling Angels, he could be my best friend!!

3. What book would you like to become a movie? Divergent, by Veronica Roth, the ending is sooooo good!

4. How did you get into reading? I do not know exactly... when I realized I was addicted!

5. What book would you recommend everyone read? The hunger games. Actually I'm reading it to my little brothers, lol!

6. What is your favorite genre? Urban fantasy and dystopian.

7. If you could only bring 3 books with you to an island, what would they be? City of Glass by Cassie Clare, Mockingyay by Suzanne Collins and Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready.

8. E-reader or real book? Both (sadly in my country is difficult to find real books!)

9. Do you have a crush on any character? Just one? no way, a lot!
 
10. What is your least favorite book? Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. I loved it!

11. If you could mash up two different books, would you, and what would they be? Mash up in a good way Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma, Mash up in a bad way Halo by Alexandra Adorneto



I tag this amazing blogs!


My questions. If you can answer, if you can't don't worry.
1. Do you read for fun or to learn?
2. Who's your favorite author?
3. Which is the most hated book?
4. Which is the book you loved more or one of them?
5. Have you cried over a book lately?
6. What book would you like to be a part of?
7. If the fictional boys were reals, whom would you like to meet?
8. Reality books or fantasy books?
9. Do you judge a book by its cover?
10.  What book would you like to become a movie?
11. Have you been disappointed by some book?
2

2 comments:

  1. I posted my answers! :)

    http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/book-tag-ive-been-tagged-x3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm late...but I got my answers posted!

    Go look HERE!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)