Books are more than a words

Feb 5, 2012

Cover wars (1) Cinder

Cover Wars is a weekly segment, an idea of Samee @ I want to read that.

This week the war is among the four covers of Cinder by Melissa Meyer

            
 
It's me or all these covers are beautiful? I think this is one of those book I could buy just because I love how they look like.
Well, for now I just can say the cover number 1 is the US cover and the number 4 is the spanish´s.
All the colors of the four editions are awesome. I really love them.
But If I have to pìck my favorite or the winner for this cover wars, this has to be the spanish cover.
I love it!!!!!
And I´m sure I can wait till March to buy the book.
0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)