Books are more than a words

Mar 1, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Dreamfall by Amy Plum




 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine

 What I'm waiting for...

 


Cata Cordova suffers from such debilitating insomnia that she agreed to take part in an experimental new procedure. She thought things couldn’t get any worse...but she was terribly wrong.

Soon after the experiment begins, there’s a malfunction with the lab equipment, and Cata and six other teen patients are plunged into a shared dreamworld with no memory of how they got there. Even worse, they come to the chilling realization that they are trapped in a place where their worst nightmares have come to life. Hunted by creatures from their darkest imaginations and tormented by secrets they’d rather keep buried, Cata and the others will be forced to band together to face their biggest fears. And if they can’t find a way to defeat their dreams, they will never wake up.


**** 

Why am I waiting on this book? I've real amost every book by Amy Plum (except one) and I've enjoyed them all. Dreamfall sounds scary and awesome, and since I already like Amy's writing, I'm sure I'll enjoy this one, too!

What about you?


1

1 comment:

  1. I definitely saw this one on Edelweiss, if you weren't aware! It feels like it has been forever since I read any Amy Plum book. I liked her Revenants series. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Lis. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)