Books are more than a words

Mar 3, 2017

Some Books Ago: Raw Blue by Kirsty Eagar



Some Books Ago is a shout out to all those books published some years ago. I don't want you to forget them!

This week, I want you to remember RAW BLUE by Kirsty Eagar. According to Goodreads, this book is really hard to find, but it totally worths the try. I love many Aussie books, and this one sounds just as beautiful. Let's hope I can find it and read it.
Check it out! 

It was published on June 29th 2009 by Penguin Books Australia



 


Summary:

Carly has dropped out of uni to spend her days surfing and her nights working as a cook in a Manly cafe. Surfing is the one thing she loves doing... and the only thing that helps her stop thinking about what happened two years ago at schoolies week.

And then Carly meets Ryan, a local at the break, fresh out of jail. When Ryan learns the truth, Carly has to decide. Will she let the past bury her? Or can she let go of her anger and shame, and find the courage to be happy?
 
 
1

1 comment:

  1. This one is new to me! Wow, that synopsis has a lot going on. I'm not one for contemporary, and I don't think this one would be for me unfortunately. I hope you enjoy this book if you read it, Lis!

    Have a great weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)