Books are more than a words

Aug 15, 2017

What's New? Sinless (Eye of the Beholder #1) by Sarah Tarkoff


 


Hello there! I'm back in the blogosphere! I'm been lost lately because I still don't have internet at home and these past two weeks were our town's holidays, so I didn't have time for anything. 
I need to catch up on bookish news and my fave blogs, but hopefuly I'll do it this week.
For now, I'll leave you to this awesome-looking book. 

Expected publication: January 9th 2018 by Harper Voyager

 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17285330-the-last-time-we-say-goodbye 

In Grace Luther’s world, morality is physically enforced. Those who are "good" are blessed with beauty, while those who are not suffer horrifying consequences—disfigurement, or even death. 
When the cleric’s daughter stumbles onto information that proves her world is more complicated than it seems, she finds herself at the center of an epic battle where good and evil are not so easily distinguished. 
Despite all her efforts to live a normal teenage life, Grace is faced with a series of decisions that will risk the lives of everyone she loves.


0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)