Books are more than a words

Apr 11, 2017

What's New? Black Bird of the Gallows by Meg Kassel


 
Hi there! I hope your having a great week and happy holidays if you celebrate it! 
I've been off-line the last few weeks because of my eye surgery. I feel ok, but my treatment doesn't let me read or watch the computer or my phone for more than a few seconds. *Sighs*
But I'm reading again (slowly, but reading!) and looking at goodreads I found Black Bird of the Gallows. It's been a while since I read paranormal romance, but I love this cover and I found the synopsis very interesting, so I hope I can read it. Did you know about it?
Check it out!

Expected publication: September 5th 2017 by Entangled Publishing


 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17285330-the-last-time-we-say-goodbye 

Her love breaks his curse. But his love spells her death.

A simple but forgotten truth: Where harbingers of death appear, the morgues will soon be full.

Angie Dovage can tell the mysterious new boy next door is more than he appears, but she can’t imagine his presence signals a tragedy that will devastate her small town. But when a grotesque, otherworldly man tries to attack her and Reece comes to her rescue, everything changes.

Any minute, chaos could rain down on her town, on her family, on everyone she cares about. But that’s only half as dangerous as falling in love with a harbinger of death.


0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)