Books are more than a words

Dec 27, 2016

Top Ten of 2016: Best Book Covers of 2016

Top 10 of 2016

It's the second day of TOP TEN OF 2016. Today, let me show you my favorite covers of this year. I ADORE books covers, so this was really hard. What I love the most is that these gorgeous covers have the most awesome books inside. 
I'm not 100% sure all these books were released this year, but I think they did. Sorry if I'm wrong. 
Check them out!

1. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury

 

 
2. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
 
  


3.  Lux by Courtney Cole

  


4. The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows

  


5. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater

  


6. The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude
 
  


7. When We Collided by Emery Lord.

  


8. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
 
   


9. Nevernight (UK Edition) by Jay Kristoff
 
  


10. The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon

   



5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all of these covers!! Great picks. And thanks for adding The Raven King on here because it reminded me to add it to my TTT. haha I had to go back and update it. LOL! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks I have when we collided and the sun is also a star on my list too. I love the raven king cover.

    Megan @ reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Truthwitch" is on my list, too! So many pretty covers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeessss, so happy to see someone else put The Mirror King! That cover is so gorgeous - just as stunning (if not more so) as the cover of The Orphan Queen. I love the cover of Wink Poppy Midnight as well. Wonderful list, Lis! =)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! I especially loved the Raven King's cover!

    Here’s my Top 10 Best Covers!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)