Books are more than a words

May 27, 2014

What's new? Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez

 
 Since this is a "cover love" I don't know what to say, except that I really want to read this book!... and not just read it, I have to have it and hug it!
 

Expected publication: October 7th 2014 by Katherine Tegen Books 
 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17563833-kiss-kill-vanish 

Valentina Cruz no longer exists.


One moment, she was wrapped in Emilio’s arms, melting into his kiss. The next, she was witnessing the unthinkable: a murder in cold blood, ordered by her father and carried out by her boyfriend. When Emilio pulled the trigger, Valentina disappeared. She made a split-second decision to shed her identity and flee her life of privilege, leaving the glittering parties and sultry nightlife of Miami far behind.

She doesn’t know how to explain to herself what she saw. All she knows now is that nothing she believed about her family, her heart, or Emilio’s love, was real.

She can change her name and deny her past, but Valentina can’t run from the truth. The lines between right and wrong, and trust and betrayal, will be blurred beyond recognition as she untangles the deceptions of the two men she once loved and races to find her own truth.

2

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I've got this one on my TBR! The publication date's still pretty far off so I might not pick it up anytime soon, but the story definitely sounds interesting.

    - Ellie of The Reading Slump

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is stunning and the premise quite intriguing, I think I actually requested this one on Edelweiss after seeing the cover on Tea Time!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)