Books are more than a words

Mar 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater


 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spines

One of the main reasons why I loved The Wolves of Mercy Falls, by Maggie Stiefvater is Cole. 
I loved Cole, I have him deeply in my heart. So, when I read that Maggie was writing a new book... about Cole, it was like the best news ever!

That's why today I'm waiting for Sinner.

Expected publication: July 1st 2014 by Scholastic Press

 

Summary:

A standalone companion book to the internationally bestselling Shiver Trilogy.

Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. 
Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret -- his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved?
 
 
2

2 comments:

  1. YESS I was so psyched when I heard about this book too! I loved Cole and Isabel and I really cannot wait for their story. Awesome pick :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read this series by Maggie Stiefvater and I have no good reason for it, cause I love the Raven Boys! So before this one comes out, I need to read the other books!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)