Books are more than a words

Dec 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #18



 

Staking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I wasn't expecting anything for this week, not even this year. I bought some ending series books from Amazon and they came early!
I also got a Christmas present from my friend Jose @ Sexy Readers.

Bought
Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth *and yes, someone spoiled it already, boo!*
Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu

Gifted.
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer.
I am one of those few readers that haven't read the Twilight books, but I like the movies and I am really happy to read something in the Twilight world. (I've read The Host, and I loved it!)



 Happy Holidays!
and Happy reading!
5

5 comments:

  1. Aw. I hope that you will still enjoy Allegiant despite the spoilers that you've read. And yay to Champion. I really need to start reading that series.

    Happy reading and merry Christmas!

    Charlotte Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allegiant is on my stack too. From what I've heard, I'm not sure I want to read it. Of course, I still need to read Insurgent so it will be a while before I get to it. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there.

    I've yet to lay my hands on Allegiant, but it's a priority item on my wish list because I enjoyed the first two.

    I have The Host to read but the sheer size of it is a bit daunting, but I thought the film was okay so I'm interested.

    Please feel free to check out my haul post at http://thewanderingbookworm.wordpress.com/2013/12/22/book-haul-22nd-december-2013-a-k-a-hes-finally-let-the-moths-out-of-the-wallet/

    Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you will enjoy the books! So sorry to hear you got spoiled against your will!
    Happy reading & Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are amazing! Hope you enjoy these & Happy Holidays!

    Check out my STS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)