Books are more than a words

Oct 24, 2013

My Bookish Top3: Best Magical Worlds


 
Hey! 
Wecome to another day of My bookish Top3. 
Today I want to share with you my favorite magical worlds from the books I have read (I don't read a lot of high-fantasy, though I know those books have some wonderful worlds).
What I look in some fantasy books are cool names, an unique and special setting and magic, a lot of magic!

That's why today I want you to meet my 3 favorite (the best!) magical worlds from the books I've read!


1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.

I was lucky enough to meet the awesome world of Thone of Glass this month and I am still thrilled of how awesome it was.
I am one of those persons that put all the attention in the names. And if I like the names, that means that I want to know everything about the thing with those names. So, I was, and I am absolutely in love with terms like: the Wyrd. Places like: Rifthol, Eyllwe, Erilea, Endovier, Calaculla. Titles like: the Assassin’s Guild, Adarlan’s assassin, the Lord of the Pirates, The Silent Assassins of the Red Desert, etc.
Sarah J. Maas has created a magic world so unique and beautiful, plus awesome characters and an incredible plot.
Add to Goodreads.



2.  The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

One of the main reasons why I love this series so much is because Cassie Clare was the reason I became a full-time reader. It was the magic world of the shadowhunters that took my breath away since the first time I found out about these books.
The Mortal Instruments has all the things I was looking as a young adult, charming characters, half blooded warriors, angels, vampires, werewolves, fairies, and a lot of magic!




3. The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa.

And then Julie Kagawa made me love fairytales. The Iron king was my first time in the Summer and Winter courts (Seelie and Unseelie). And yeah, since a lot of people knew about Oberon, Titania, Mag and Puck, it was Julie who came with the awesome idea of “Iron” fey.
This series take us to the Nevernever, Tir Na Nog, the Wyld Wood and so many magical places that –to be honest– I can’t remember the now. Anyway, with each book, Julie Kagawa brings to life new and more deadly kinds of faeries. 


0

0 POVs:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)