Books are more than a words

Aug 27, 2013

Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters


 

As you can see, the week I came back I'm going to share my Top 10 most memorable secondary characters. 
Sometimes I LOVE secondary characters even more than the main character.
But these are my favorites.
1.
 
Logan Keeley from the Shade Trilogy.
Yes! he's my favorite character ever!!
2. 
 
Simon from The Mortal Instruments. 
Probably Simon feels like a main character sometimes, but when I'm not getting his own POV, he's my favorite secondary character in the TMI series.
3.
 
Sabine from the Soul Screamers series.
She was bitch-y, but she was one of the strongest characters I've known.
4.
 
Deacon from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
I am team Seth, I do accept that he's evil, but I love him! So, I never loved Aiden, but his little brother...
5.
 
Kenji from Unravel me by Tahereh Mafi.
So adorable! I love him!
6.
Cole from Forever by Maggie Stiefvater.
 He was crazy! the kind of crazy that I love, and I loved him!

7&8
 
Mik and Zuze from Days of blood and starlight.
Yes! Because they have to be together!
9.
 
Kanin from The Immortal rules by Julie Kagawa.
I always think about him!

10.
 
Lev from Unwind by Neil Shusterman.
Here, again, I have a doubt... Not sure if he's a main or secondary character. I had his POV, but I never felt him as a "main" Anyways, I loved him!

6

6 comments:

  1. Mike and Zuze are so amazing - and the fact that they accept all of Karou's crazy baggage - that's what true friendship is.

    My list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too! Plus they were adorable!

      Delete
  2. I definitely agree with Sabine! She was mean, but she was also very strong!

    Great list! Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At some point she became my favorite character of the series!

      Delete
  3. Good list, I loved Cole he's a favorite character of mine and I loved that he was a bit crazy but I didn't include him on my list because he got his own point of view chapters therefore I didn't consider him secondary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have that problem! I didn't know if he was or wasn't!

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)